Coming up with an Instagram caption can be really hard, even if you’re planning to post a photo from a beautiful and inspiring place like Paris. If you’re feeling stuck with your caption, you are in the right place!
To make your life easier, in this post I collected all the most amazing Instagram captions for Paris. Whether you’re looking for the most famous Paris quotes or some funny puns about Paris, I’m sure you will find some awesome Instagram caption ideas here!
If you’re planning to visit Paris for the first time you might be interested in my Paris travel guide as well. It was specifically written for first-timers and it’s loaded with useful information about Paris like where to stay, how to get around and what to do!
Are you looking for the best photo spots in Paris? Don’t worry, I got you covered as well! Read my article about the most Instagrammable places in Paris where you can find all the best photography spots in Paris with their exact locations and useful tips about how to get there, when is the best time to go and how to avoid the crowds.
Famous Paris Quotes for Instagram
Oh Paris, the City of Love… Where do I begin? The majestic Eiffel Tower, the gorgeous twinkling city lights, the beautiful parks and riverside, the cute cafes and restaurants undoubtedly make Paris one of the most romantic cities in the whole wide world.
It’s no surprise that the city inspired so many writers, actors and other artists, you just simply can’t feel uninspired in Paris! Here are the most famous Paris quotes from amazing artists like Oscar Wilde, Ernest Hemingway or Victor Hugo. If you don’t know what to write as an Instagram caption for your Paris photo, just simply choose your favorite from the below quotes about Paris!
1. “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “We’ll always have Paris.” – Humphrey Bogart
3. “When good Americans die, they go to Paris.” – Oscar Wilde
4. “Just add three letters to Paris, and you have paradise.” – Jules Renard
5. “There are only two places in the world where we can live happy: at home and in Paris.” – Ernest Hemingway
6. “Breathe Paris in. It nourishes the soul.” – Victor Hugo
7. “The Eiffel Tower was once thought impossible to build.” – Hector Jesus Arencibia
8. “I like The Eiffel Tower because it looks like steel and lace.” – Natalie Lloyd
9. “London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation.” – G.K. Chesterton
10. “A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.” – Thomas Jefferson
11. “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.” – Gossip Girl
12. “It’s Paris. You don’t come here for the weather.” – Adrian Leeds
13. “If “Sex and the City” taught us anything, it’s that Paris is the only city in the world that New Yorkers actually fantasize about.” – Elizabeth Bard
14. “If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.” – Ernest Hemingway
15. “I should go to Paris and jump off of the Eiffel Tower. If I took the Concorde, I could be in my next life three hours earlier.” – Woody Allen
16. “There is but one Paris, and however hard living may be here, and if it became worse and harder even – the French air clears up the brain and does good – a world of good.” – Vincent Van Gogh
17. “To know Paris is to know a great deal.” – Henry Miller
18. “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.” – Honoré de Balzac
19. “Secrets travel fast in Paris.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
20. “That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me.” – Marion Cotillard
21. “Paris is not a city; it’s a world.” – King Francis I
22. “Though I often looked for one, I finally had to admit that there could be no cure for Paris.” – Paula McLain
23. “The shopping, the food, the views! Paris is a city that entrances us all – and I’m no exception.” – Michael Kors
24. “An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
25. “He who contemplates the depths of Paris is seized with vertigo. Nothing is more fantastic. Nothing is more tragic. Nothing is more sublime.” – Victor Hugo
Best Instagram Captions for Paris
You don’t want to be that serious about your caption and would rather go with something lighter? If you’re looking for something short and sweet, check out these amazing Instagram captions for Paris!
26. “Je t’aime, Paris.”
27. “Paris is a city of dreams.”
28. “Paris is calling and I must go.”
29. “A bad day in Paris is still better than a good day in anywhere else.”
30. “Take me back to Paris.”
31. “There is no cure for Paris.”
32. “Paris, you had me at Bonjour.”
33. “I visited the Louvre, but I didn’t like it – Mona Lisa was framed.”
34. “I heard DaVinci and Michelangelo got into an argument, but it ended with a draw.”
35. “I couldn’t come to Paris without my French coat.”
36. “Pardon my French.”
Best Paris Puns for Instagram
Who doesn’t love a good pun? Using a funny Paris pun as your Instagram caption is always a good idea! Whether you’re looking for the best Eiffel Tower puns, Louvre puns, or Seine puns, I’m sure that these puns about Paris will definitely make you laugh out loud!
37. “PARadISe found.”
38. “I’ve found Paris-dise.”
39. “Oui just love Paris!”
40. “I think Eiffel into Paris-dise.”
41. “Eiffel in love with this city at first sight.”
42. “I fell for the Eiffel Tower.”
43. “In Paris, Eiffel in love.”
44. “I came to Paris to find Louvre.”
45. “Paris, I Lourve you.”
46. “What’s not to Louvre about Paris?”
47. “Paris is the City of Louvre.”
48. “Paris is a very France-y city.”
49. “I Musee, the French have great taste in art.”
50. “Just looking for a Seine.”
51. “In-Seine-ly beautiful sights.”
52. “Going in Seine over this city!”
53. “Don’t jump into the water unless you want people to think you’re in Seine.”
54. “What a Seine-sational city!”
55. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Notre Dame.”
56. “I’m having a beret good time in Paris.”
57. “In Paris, I Rue the day.”
58. “Do you love Paris? I Pompidou.”
59. “Hey, Macaroon-a!”
60. “How could I baguette about Paris?”
61. “The food in Paris is Brie-ond belief!”
62. “Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.”
63. “Living life au chocolate.”
64. “Sometimes the French give me the crêpes.”
65. “Enjoying life one crêpe at a time.”
66. “Holy crêpe this was amazing.”
67. “Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating a crêpe by the Eiffel Tower.”
68. “When in Paris, we only have breakfast of the Champignons.”
69. “Breakfast of Champs-Élysées.”
70. “We’re like Gargoyle and Vinegar.”
That’s a wrap! I hope you liked this post about the best Instagram captions about Paris and you enjoyed reading these beautiful quotes and hilarious puns. Now you have lots of caption ideas for your beautiful photos from Paris so the only thing left to do is to actually share them with your followers on Instagram! Good luck!
If you have any questions about Paris or anything else, feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email, I always love helping you out! Do you know some other great quotes or puns about Paris I should add to this list? Let me know in the comments!
Ps: If you love reading about beautiful quotes and amazing Instagram caption ideas, don’t forget to check out my other related articles below!
95 Incredible New York Captions for Instagram
160 Best Sunset Captions for Instagram
126 Best Road Trip Quotes for Instagram
Want to read more about quotes and Instagram captions?
Interested in seeing more Paris articles?